The Immersion+ is the full Immersion programme plus the German course. The balance for the Kickstarter programme (EUR 705) is paid upon arrival at the accommodation provider.
Payment for the programmes can be paid by PayPal or by Credit/Debit Card with Stripe. Please contact us if you wish to pay by bank transfer.
Please check our eligibility requirements below before booking.
We use our external portal for payments to give you instant access to our relocation platform. Payments via our portal can be paid securely with PayPal. Once payment is completed, you'll receive two emails. The first email will include a programme confirmation with a form to complete so we can create your personalised relocation checklist. The second email includes a link to set up your login details for our online resource base.
Eligibility Requirements You are eligible for all of our programmes if: - You are from the UK, an EU/EEA country or Switzerland and between the ages of 18–35.
- You are from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Israel, Japan, South Korea or the United States and between the ages of 18–35.
- You are from Canada, Australia, Uruguay, New Zealand, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Israel, Argentina, South Korea or Chile and applying for a Working Holiday Visa/Youth Mobility Visa. To be eligible for this visa, you must be between the ages of 18–30 (18–35 for Canada).
- You are from any country and applying for a Language School Visa, Au Pair Visa or Student Visa and between the ages of 18–35.
- You are from any other country (not listed above) and applying for an Employment Visa or Job Seekers visa AND are an IT or tech professional between the ages of 18–35. You must have a relevant university degree.
- If you don't satisfy the requirements above, please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will outline your options as you may still eligible for our programmes.
If you are over the age of 35, you are also eligible for our Berlin Basic programme if you fall under the criteria listed above, i.e. you are an IT or tech professional and hold a relevant university degree or are from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Israel, Japan, South Korea or the United States. Unfortunately, we cannot cater for families with children. Due to visa restrictions and the scope of our visa information, we cannot accept individuals who do not fulfill one of the above criteria.
Click here to be redirected to the Nomaden website home page.